This is one of my favorite movies. I have always loved this scene, but this morning I thought of an analogy that I want to share.
Each of us has to make the "death crawl" through this life. We have a coach who challenges us to do our very best. And sometimes when we have a defeatist attitude he puts trials on our back. Our eyes are covered to eternity and we are dependent on Him, the coach, to make our way. Although Christ does not speak to us in loud voice, He does lead and encourage us every step along the way.
It is only when we are willing to listen to Him and keep going that we will finally reach the goal post. The end will come for all of us, but it is then that we will truly understand our strength in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment